After selecting the topic for your thesis you have to decide if it should be based on a qualitative, quantitative or mixed approach. Although, It depends on your research topic and objectives to select an approach you have to be careful while selecting your approach. The primary purpose of qualitative research is to provide a conceptual understanding of the reasons and opinions of any subject and topic. It provides deep understanding of the problem.
Here are a few tips on how to write a good thesis:
- Consider the format and structure of your paper: Keep your paper framework and structure as per the “instruction for Authors” guide. This guide is usually provided to you as a rubric from your university or you can find it on the university Website.
- The title of the thesis should correspond to the content: the title must reflect the theme of the thesis so that an audience will take more interest.
- State the research question early and clearly: emphasizing on the single question to show the direction to the readers as to what content will likely to be followed.
- Conduct a thorough review of earlier research: one ought to check the previous work which has been done by other people to ensure that he is coming up with something new and unique. This is called a literature review for your thesis.
- Present the methods and data: it is imperative to explain your choice to justify the method. Your readers can easily evaluate the data mode if you explain the data collection technique explicitly.
- Results: If the structure, facts and figures, analysis and method, all are appealing then result presentation is easy to follow. It also allow the systematic way of working.
- Discussion: in this step, you relate your findings to earlier research and provide details about possible challenges and contradictions the thesis has with previous works. It also provides recommendations for future work.
- Abstract: it covers the background, aims, data, method, and results of the thesis. To sum up, writing an abstract at an early stage enables the writer to make text coherent and logical.
Similarly, a thesis based on a qualitative study should follow the general guidelines for writing a thesis and should include the following elements:
Introduction: This should provide an overview of the research problem and the purpose of the study. It should also introduce the research questions or hypotheses that the study aims to answer.
Literature review: This should provide a comprehensive review of the existing literature on the research topic. It should highlight the gap in the literature that the study aims to fill and provide a justification for the need for the study.
Methods: This should provide a detailed description of the research design, data collection methods, and data analysis techniques used in the study. It should also include information about the participants and the setting of the study.
Results: This should present the findings of the study in a clear and organized manner, using tables, figures, and other visual aids as necessary.
Discussion: This should interpret the results of the study in the context of the research questions or hypotheses, and should also discuss the implications of the findings for theory and practice.
Conclusion: This should summarize the main findings of the study and highlight their significance. It should also suggest directions for future research.
References: This should include a list of all the sources cited in the thesis.
It is important to use a clear and concise writing style and to present the findings in a logical and coherent manner. It is also important to use appropriate citation styles and to follow the guidelines for academic writing in the discipline.
You can follow the Guideline for Qualitative papers to have a brief idea on your thesis format. You can ask for expertise help to get your thesis done professionally.
How we can help you in your writing Needs?
Contact us for free consultation
You can contact us for any queries you have for your academic writing needs. Either it’s research paper, topic selection or complete paper wiring, we will help you. Just Contact us through WhatsApp, email or fill the form on our home page to get call from us.
Get quote to Place the order with us
After initial consultation if you make up the mind to place the order with us then we will send you our bank account details as per your payment options available in your country. We normally ask 50% advance to get start your work or if it’s a huge project then we can even divide into multiple installments so you can track the work progress with minimum risk.
Start of your Paper
After order confirmation, you will get confirmation within few hours and will get notification on your email that we started your work. Usually, you get outline within 2 days so you can get the idea of the overall paper writing strategy.
You will get your order delivered within a given time schedule. You will have the option to ask for any changes or modifications you need without any extra cost. Our writers are bound to fulfill your supervisor demands and changes he want from you.