After selecting the topic for your thesis you have to decide if it should be based on qualitative, quantitative or mixed approach. Although, It depends on your research topic and objectives to select the approach but you have to careful while selecting your approach. The primary purpose of qualitative research is to provide a conceptual understanding of the reasons and opinions of any subject and topic. It provides deep understanding of the problem.
Here are the few tips as how to write a good thesis:
- Consider the format and structure of your paper: Keep your paper frame work and structure as per “instruction for Authors” guide. This guide is usually provided to you as a rubric from your university or you can find it on university Website.
- Title of the thesis should correspond to the content: the title must reflect the theme of the thesis so that an audience will take more interest.
- State the research question early and clearly: emphasizing on the single question to show the direction to the readers as to what content will likely to be followed.
- Conduct the thorough review of earlier research: one ought to check the previous work which has been done by other people to ensure that he is coming up with something new and unique. This is called literature review for your thesis.
- Present the methods and data: it is imperative to explain your choice to justify the method. Your readers can easily evaluate the data mode if you explain the data collection technique explicitly.
- Results: If the structure, facts and figures, analysis and method, all are appealing then result presentation is easy to follow. It also allow the systematic way of working.
- Discussion: in this step, you relate your findings to earlier research and provide details about possible challenges and contradiction the thesis has with previous works. It also provides recommendations for future work.
- Abstract: it covers background, aims, data, method and results of the thesis. To sum up, writing abstract at an early stage enable the writer to make text coherent and logical.
You can follow the Guide line for Qualitative papers to have a brief idea on your thesis format. You can ask for expertise help to get your thesis done professionally.
Time needed: 1 day.
How we can help you in your writing Needs?
- Contact us for free consultation
You can contact us for any queries you have for your academic writing needs. Either it’s research paper, topic selection or complete paper wiring, we will help you. Just Contact us through WhatsApp, email or fill the form on our home page to get call from us.
- Get quote to Place the order with us
After initial consultation if you make up the mind to place the order with us then we will send you our bank account details as per your payment options available in your country. We normally ask 50% advance to get start your work or if it’s a huge project then we can even divide into multiple installments so you can track the work progress with minimum risk.
- Start of your Paper
After order confirmation, you will get confirmation within few hours and will get notification on your email that we started your work. Usually, you get outline within 2 days so you can get the idea of the overall paper writing strategy.
- Order Delivery
You will get your order delivered within a given time schedule. You will have the option to ask for any changes or modifications you need without any extra cost. Our writers are bound to fulfill your supervisor demands and changes he want from you.