Picture a scenario: You’re sitting at your kitchen table scrolling through job listings when you see one that catches your eye. As you read through the job description, your excitement builds as you realize that the job is a perfect fit! Not wasting another second, you fill out the application, attach your resume, and hold your breath as you hit “Apply.”
Then you wait. And wait. And wait some more. Weeks go by without hearing so much as a peep, and before long you’ve given up hope on what seemed like a match made in heaven.
Sound familiar? You’re not alone! On average there are 250 resumes submitted for every job opening, which means that 99.6% of applicants will fail to land the jobs they apply for.
To get the job you want, you don’t just need a great resume–you need an outstanding resume, one that puts you in the top 1% of candidates for the job. That means ditching the same old advice you’ve been following with little results and adopting a tried-and-true process for getting your resume noticed in even the most competitive situations.
And when it comes to something as important as your career, don’t you deserve to write it through someone who’s actually succeeded at doing what you’re hoping to do?
Of course you do! Here are some of the things you must add about how to transform your resume from average to awe-inspiring:
Your resume can attract your employer if it can address the following features.
- How to handle tricky pitfalls like extended time off or unemployment and have your resume come out as strong as ever.
- How to make your accomplishments sound dramatically more impressive without having to tell a single lie.
- How to remove the guesswork about what to include in your resume and build it to the exacting specifications of your target job’s requirements.
- How to pass the four tests that companies will put your resume through with flying colors.
- How to strike the perfect composition of content, white space, and page length to accentuate and differentiate your strengths.
- How to avoid the common (and not so common) resume mistakes that leave your resume dead on arrival.
- How to tell a powerful story that demonstrates your capabilities in a way that will knock the socks off anyone reading it.
- How to stand out without resorting to cheap tricks that come off as cheesy or over-the-top.
In contemporary times there are great numbers of people out there who are experienced and qualified but they do not get interview call from top ranked companies. The reason is you pitiable resume! If you are facing this problem we are here to assist you. We can write professional resume base don your experience,education and other related background.
Need a professional, eye catching resume writer tailored to a specific job description? Look no further!
An amazing resume is the first step in getting the job you want. Many employers require that you submit a resume with your initial application, and they use that resume to decide if you make it through their initial screening process. That’s why getting your resume right is so important.
We can write and edit a standard resume starting from $10 (1600 Rs) that will make you compete above other applicants and STAND OUT!