Every MS computer science student in Pakistan is required to complete thesis as a degree requirement.If your synopsis is approved then there comes a phase of thesis writing which takes almost one semester for student to cover the topic.Your supervisor role is very important in this phase as you have to keep him updated chapter wise.
Every computer science student has to embark the tedious task of writing their computer science thesis once in their degree program, and unfortunately, no degree can be achieved without going through this wearisome phase of writing a thesis. The most important question that arises in every student’s mind is that ‘Why do each of us have to write it?’ Like all we have been accustomed to is writing codes, working on different software, making cool graphics and making trendy games, so among all this ‘Why do they want us to write a long, complexed English document?’ Well, the answer is quite simple, a layman would not understand our codes and software, however a layman may very well understand English. This being said, let’s move onto the actual plot, the writing of the thesis. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you out in writing of your thesis.
- Originality of the topic plays the most vital role in your thesis. Make sure the topic you have chosen for your thesis is completely unique. The topic can however, emphasize on progressing and expanding an already exiting research, or idea.
- Brainstorm and Outline all your ideas. Collect all pieces of information that are important for your thesis and brainstorm by connecting the dots and making connections. Portray an overall idea of the collected information and then draw a strategy plan as how to go about through the entire thesis.
- Good topic is most important thing for any thesis. By good topic, it is implied that the topic should be as such that there is ample recent information available regarding the subject. Prior available information helps a lot whenever we get stuck at some point.
- Proofread your entire document to eliminate any chances of errors. Proof reading also helps students remove excess needless word, making it a more readable format for the evaluators. This, in turn, proves to be a plus point for the students as the evaluator finds the thesis easier to read.
- Plagiarism should be avoided to a minimal level. In case something needs to be copied, use paraphrasing to ensure that the plagiarism check does not go above the specified limits. Moreover, use online available tools to check the plagiarism index and use the turn-it-in report to remove the plagiarism.
- Index your work. It leaves a very good impression on the evaluator. Indexed work is easier to read and easier to go about, thus easier to grade.
Looking for an expert thesis writer? Give us an opportunity to help you in your research and writing. Contact us to discuss your project at an affordable price.